DAYTON COCKTAIL CO.
WHO WE ARE
Justin and Evan have been working together behind the bar since 2011. They met at SideBar in Dayton, Ohio. They trained with Michael Rubel of Chicago's The Violet Hour and BigStar and soon grew to love the art of crafting a proper cocktail.
They have also trained with Per Se Mixologist Brian Van Flandern and continue challenging one another and other bartenders in the area and honing their skills separately and together with other bartenders in Dayton, they realized that bar tending for themselves was something that they would enjoy doing on a larger basis.
To date, Justin and Evan have created events for SparkBox Marketing, Dayton Five Rivers MetroParks, Synergy Kitchens, Ghostlight Coffee and many other businesses. There is no event too small or too big.
WHAT WE DO
- To bring up the standard of drinking in the dayton area, at private and public events
- To raise the position of the bar tender in the eyes of the public (and our parents)
- To expand and enhance the food/drink culture in Dayton, southwest ohio, and the MidWest
- To bring to the table a unique and independent drink experience for our clients and their guests.
- To make use of independent farmers and producers in the Dayton area whenever possible, using fresh and local ingredients or independent importers, or southwest Ohio or Midwest.
- Craft Cocktail Catering, including custom drink prep and classic/new modern drink prep
- Prebatched punches to drop off at your event
- Bar Consultation and Training for new openings or bar revamps
- Event consultation
- Coffee and Tea Service (coming soon)